Since Tobias was born, we have been basking in the warmth of the affection of our friends and family both near and far. We have received meals, gallons of milk, cookies, clothes, candy, babysitting and beautiful bouquets of flowers. For a solid week there, I felt as though I were living in a greenhouse. Each time I walked by one of those gorgeous vases of flowers it reminded me just how lucky I am. So far, life with baby Tobias has been a bit bumpy. He is a wonderfully sweet baby, but has had some unexpected needs. All of this love and support is seeing me through a difficult adjustment to 5 little boys 5 and under. I wanted to share our beautiful blooms (not to mention the balloon flowers Marc made for me) and a cute picture of the little man himself. Thank you, thank you to all who have showered us with the blessing of your friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment