For the Easter weekend, we headed down to Fairborn and then all the way down to Cincinnati on Saturday to visit my sister at her group home. They had some great Easter festivities including a petting zoo, egg hunt and the Easter Bunny himself. David John sat on the Easter Bunny's lap multiple times.
On Sunday, the Easter Bunny brought baskets for goodies in the morning, but didn't hide any eggs until after church. Our boys have really gotten the hang of this egg-hunting thing. Weeks later, they still enjoy hiding the left over plastic eggs for each other and finding them around the house. They like to find "sneaky" hiding spots.
Speaking of eggs, we went to Eggshelland again on the way home. It was awesome, as usual. This year the egg mosaics featured the Muppets and Mario and Luigi.
Please enjoy these pictures of our Easter escapades:

















Someday I too will visit Eggshell Land. So cool!
ReplyDeleteI am sooo glad to see pictures of your Mom and Dad in this too, I sure miss your mom! It was nice to see your brothers and Rachel too! I love your kids and you have got the sweetest family. I really love reading your blog, if I really need a good laugh all I need to do is read some of your posts, I really believe you could write a book, you are really good at this...Keep up the great work, and I think your kids are really great!!!
ReplyDelete